UnderCoverXP is a program that ensures your homemade CDs, DVDs and other discs have the same polish of store-bought versions.
Completely free and light on computer resources, this cover creator allows you to correctly position and format your covers for a huge range of discs, from CD covers to Playstation 3 games. UnderCoverXP is intuitive and simple to use - you just pick the images you want to use and specify what type of disc cover you want to print.
UnderCoverXP has a few features that make it a pleasure to use. It tries to automatically detect your images so it can chose the format itself (for example, if you save two images - my_cd_front.jpg and my_cd_back.jpg - UnderCoverXP will automatically classify them once they have been imported).
UnderCoverXP also warns you if your images overlap the printable area, and can print cut/fold lines so it's easy to assemble the cover once it has been printed out. UnderCoverXP also has a good selection of configuration options that allow you to modify existing cover formats or create a new one just for you.
UnderCoverXP is an excellent option for printing your own disc covers.
- Printing: Added support for Canon Pixma 4600 Tray G
- Translations Fixed unresolved translations of formats resulting in ???'s in format dropdown and Format Editor
- Format Editor: Fixed image layout gets corrupted after using the format editor
- Format Editor: sizes of trays were corrupted when using the Format Editor
- Format Editor: The selected format was not always shown when starting the Format Editor
- Format Editor: format description in configuration file was removed when using the Format Editor
- Format Editor: RECT keywords were removed when using the Format Editor
- User Interface: Filenames below preview in main window are now cut off at the end when too long
- User Interface: Fixed small transparency issues with Checkboxes and Buttons on Window Vista and 7
- Format Editor: configuration file is now only saved when actually changes are made when the OK button is used
- Format Editor: Finally added LINE and RECT editors
- Autodetect: Fixed correct detection and rotation of a CD Front + Inside
- User Interface: Added Paste from clipboard via menu, context menu and Ctrl-V shortcut
- Translations: updated the Russian, Greek and French translations
- Translations: Added Slovak translation